Cooper Power Systems' Peak transformers manage increased loads and temporary overload capacity
Cooper Power Systems' Peak transformers are designed to manage increased loads and temporary overload capacity with a four-time greater life expectancy when compared to mineral oil-filled transformer alternatives.
Using a high-temperature insulation system — comprised of thermally upgraded kraft paper, an optimized core and coil design, and Envirotemp FR3 dielectric fluid — a 75-degree Average Winding Rise (AWR) PEAK transformer is built to be a lighter unit capable of the same ratings as a physically larger 65 AWR rated unit. PEAK transformers are filled with the biodegradable alternative to transformer oil, Envirotemp FR3 dielectric fluid. In addition, this soybean oil-based fluid creates a barrier against water at the surface of the insulation.
Peak transformers are available in 75 AWR (Average Winding Rise), 55/75 AWR, and 65/75 AWR in both 5-167 kVA single phase pole-mount transformers and 5-167 kVA single phase pad-mount transformers in either ANSI 1 or ANSI 2 configurations.
Cooper Power Systems
- Amprobe's AM-500 Autoranging Digital Multimeter Series features models for HVAC and industrial applications
- Littelfuse's EL3100 Ground Fault Indication System protects operators from shock hazards
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block meets UL 943C Class C and Class D requirements
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- All products »