Cole-Parmer's Masterflex B/T pumps offer high flow rates
Cole-Parmer's Masterflex B/T pumps are designed for high flow rates and rugged dependability. They are engineered for transferring viscous or shear-sensitive materials. The Masterflex B/T Fixed-Speed Pumps offer flow rates up to 42 LPM (11.1 GPM) when used with B/T pump tubing.
The 746 W (1 hp) reversible motor enables users to pump fluids in either direction and prime or purge tubing. All Masterflex B/T pumps include the Rapid-Load pump head for tubing changes. The interlock switch cuts power to the drive when the pump head is opened. The redesigned occlusion mechanism slides the tubing bed out of the way for tube loading and improved occlusion of the tubing when the pump head closes. The improved tubing retention mechanism holds the tubing firmly in place to allow for a simple loading process.
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »