Colder Products' DrumQuik PUR provides extraction of high-purity chemicals
Colder Products' DrumQuik PUR high-purity chemical dispensing system is designed to provide extraction of high-purity chemicals from drums, jerry cans and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) while helping to reduce spills, contain hazardous fumes and enhance workplace safety. DrumQuik PUR products are manufactured in a cleanroom and double bagged to maintain purity until ready for use.
The closed-system design combines into one unit a recyclable bung closure and dip-tube with a reusable quick disconnect coupler. The all-plastic DrumQuik PUR system is comprised of two components: a PVDF coupler and an HDPE drum insert assembly. The drum insert assembly contains a bung closure and dip-tube and can be shipped as part of a drum package.
The coupler features a built-in vent port, which allows connection of a check valve to prevent release of harmful vapors to the atmosphere or an inert blanket gas (N2 or CO2) to protect valuable chemicals from exposure to air, thus preventing contamination. DrumQuik PUR is made from FDA-approved, animal-free and RoHS-compliant materials that are compatible with high-purity chemical handling processes.
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »