Caterpillar's C175-20 generator set produces 4 MW of power
Caterpillar's C175-20 generator set is designed to produce up to 4 MW of power. The C175-20 is built with the same core engine parts as the C175-16 but engineered to represent a 55% reduction in footprint when compared with two 2 MW 3516B generator sets and a 28% reduction when compared with a 4MW 3612.
Certified to EPA Stationary Emergency Tier 2 emissions limits, the C175-20 is made to be a sustainable option for power generation. It’s also biodiesel compatible, and units built for low fuel consumption are available.
The oil change interval is suggested at 600 hours. For standby generator sets, a three-year oil change interval option is available. The first major overhaul for the C175-20 will be at 22,000 hours for the 60 Hz units and at 27,000 hours for the 50 Hz units.
- Sprayon's LU207 Food Grade Synthetic Grease features high film strength and extreme pressure qualities
- Advance CS7000 is a fuel-cell-powered combination sweeper-scrubber
- Stonhard Stonclad GS flooring provides impact, abrasion and chemical resistance
- Clarke's Focus II Rider Scrubber with Boost keeps plants clean and green
- Bird-B-Gone's Bird-Off Clear Gel keeps birds away without harming them
- Exair's 110-Gallon Premium Heavy-Duty Dry Vac System cleans up abrasive materials at 82 dBA
- All products »