CCS' Seppala-T panel PC can be integrated with current automation systems
CCS' Seppala-T panel PC for human machine interface (HMI) applications is designed to be integrated with the current programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and automation systems already in place on factory floors. The Seppala-T can also be standardized to interface with some existing automation vendors’ technology. The Seppala-T is available pre-loaded with InduSoft Web Studio HMI software, a SCADA application designed for turning data into high-yield production.
The package includes an import wizard. Available in 10-, 12- and 15-inch models, this computer has a touchscreen display built on Intel Atom technology. The Seppala-T utilizes solid state drives and a fanless configuration. The Seppala-T’s front panel is IP-65 compliant and designed to meet NEMA 4/4x standards.
- Dwyer Instruments' PDWS Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Sensor features ruby jewels to reduce friction
- Red Lion's N-Tron NT24k Gigabit Ethernet switches handle challenging industrial environments
- NK Technologies' WRT Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver wirelessly transmits data over long distances
- Molex Brad Direct-Link unmanaged switches are an on-machine Ethernet switch solution
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- All products »