Azima DLI's Reliability as a Service takes condition monitoring to the cloud
Azima DLI's Reliability as a Service (RaaS) is delivered through a combination of Azima DLI’s TRIO family of data collectors and cloud-based access to its ExpertALERT vibration analysis software. The TRIO CA6 with RaaS is a cloud-based data collector and machine condition analyzer. The CA6 with RaaS is made to provide a complete, fully managed software and service solution.
The TRIO line is a computerized system in a mobile industrial package. The CA6 with RaaS features:
- Reliability as a Service (RaaS): Includes locally installed ExpertALERT analysis software, cloud-based ExpertALERT analysis software Web application, and cloud-provided Watchman Reliability Portal, hosted data storage and replication services, mentored PdM training and available professional analytical expertise.
- Advanced computing power: The embedded, Azima DLI ALERT analysis software and Windows 7 Ultimate operating system combine to provide improved data collection.
- Bluetooth enabled: The CA6 supports hands-free, Bluetooth-enabled, wireless data acquisition control up to 30 feet away from the sensor.
- Azima DLI's TRIO CX-7 is a computerized system in a mobile industrial package
- Azima DLI's ExpertALERT 3.40 machinery condition assessment software allows manufacturers to prioritize machine repairs
- Azima DLI's Watchman Reliability Service Plans ensure equipment reliability and uptime results
- Azima DLI's Watchman Reliability Portal 2.0 provides plants with deployment flexibility and improved machine data analysis
- All products »
- CAS DataLoggers' dataTaker DT82I Intelligent Industrial Data Logger features near-limitless sensor connection
- Omega Engineering's thermal imaging cameras make predictive maintenance simpler
- Iriss Platinum Series IR windows are clear polymer infrared windows
- Balmac's Model 555 Vibration Switch with Remote Accelerometer provides continuous vibration monitoring
- VSC's Protect Wireless provides remote machinery diagnostics and facility monitoring
- Siemens' Siplus CMS2000 condition monitoring system has inputs for vibration sensors
- All products »