AutomationDirect introduces air pilot and manual control valves to its Nitra product line
AutomationDirect's Nitra line of pneumatic products has been extended to include air pilot valves, foot pedal valves and manual control valves.
The AVS-5 series now includes single- and double-pilot directional control air pilot valves, offering spring return or center closed operation. All are body ported five-port (four-way) spool valves and are available in 1/8- to ½-inch NPT port sizes with flow coefficients from 0.67 to 2.79.
Nitra CVS series directional control foot pedal valves are five-port (four-way) spool valves designed for non-electrical operator control applications. Available in momentary or latching operation models, foot pedal valves feature a ¼-inch NPT port with a flow coefficient of 0.80.
Manual valves in toggle-style hand lever, push-pull and rotary-style hand lever models have also been added. Constructed with aluminum alloy bodies, available port sizes are 1/8 to ½ inch NPT with flow coefficients from 0.78 to 5.29. Models are available in two- or three-position detented styles.
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- AutomationDirect's SureGear PGA servo gear reducers offer accuracy and reliability
- AutomationDirect's SureStep stepper drive offers 200 to 20,000 steps per revolution
- AutomationDirect's Killark controls are designed for hazardous locations
- AutomationDirect's ProSense line includes head-mounted and DIN rail-mounted temperature transmitters
- AutomationDirect's Productivity3000 line includes CPU and remote slave modules
- All products »
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »