Atlas Copco nitrogen and oxygen generators allow companies to expand their existing compressed air installations
Atlas Copco introduces three ranges of nitrogen and oxygen generators for on-site gas generation. With these gas generators, companies can expand their existing compressed air installation to generate their own nitrogen and oxygen.
Atlas Copco’s membrane nitrogen generator (the NGM) uses membrane air separation to produce nitrogen. A bundle polymer fiber acts as a membrane that allows nitrogen to pass and other gases (like oxygen, water vapor and carbon dioxide) to permeate. Compressed air goes in at the inlet and enriched nitrogen comes out at the other end of the nitrogen generator. Membrane technology generates nitrogen with an adjustable purity and flows up to 500 m³/h.
For those applications that demand high purities of nitrogen (up to 99,999%), the Nitrogen Generator (NGP) with PSA technology is the recommended solution. Based on the Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology, carbon molecular sieves adsorb oxygen molecules from compressed air. The Nitrogen Generator has two connected towers that work together to produce an almost continuous flow of nitrogen gas. The result: nitrogen purity levels up to 99,999% for flows up to 1100 Nm³/h. The OGP oxygen generator also makes use of PSA technology, with zeolite pellets that act as absorbent. The output is oxygen with an adjustable purity between 90% and 95%, at flows up to 200 Nm³/h.
- Atlas Copco's GA compressor range is built for efficiency
- Atlas Copco's LS and LP piston compressors are available in a range of horsepower increments from 5-30 horsepower
- Atlas Copco's desiccant air dryer ranges feature low pressure drops, delayed dryer cycles and a constant pressure dew point
- Atlas Copco has completed the re-branding of its Specialty Rental Division
- Atlas Copco's ZS range of energy-saving screw blowers meets today's low carbon economy requirements
- All products »
- Bird-B-Gone's Bird-Off Clear Gel keeps birds away without harming them
- Exair's 110-Gallon Premium Heavy-Duty Dry Vac System cleans up abrasive materials at 82 dBA
- Sprayon's LU205 Food Grade Chain Lubricant is a blend of renewable resource oils
- Bird-B-Gone's Sonic Shield frightens pests using sound and light
- Zoneworks' CE Series Compactor Enclosure covers compactors and dumpsters
- Abanaki adds new technology to its groundwater remediation systems line
- All products »