Alignment Supplies launches 3 measurement program apps for the AliSensor Level
Alignment Supplies has launched three measurement program apps for the AliSensor Level geometric measurement system. The apps are Spindle Parallelism, Spindle Perpendicularity, and Multi Values.
The Multi Values App enables users to record live data and multiple values from an AliSensor Level unit. Added to this is the capability to simultaneously connect up to three AliSensor Level units. The sensor units can be zeroed for relative measurements, or calibrated for absolute measurements. One sensor unit can be selected to act as a reference, so the measurement values from other units are adjusted.
The Spindle Parallelism App allows users to perform parallelism measurements on a machine with a horizontal spindle using an AliSensor Level, featuring an angle accuracy down to 0.001°. The parallelism of the horizontal surface of the working table and the rotation axis of the spindle are measured using a process with automatic calibration. The App provides 3-D graphical guidance through each step of the measurement, and the angle result is displayed in the user's unit of choice.
The Spindle Perpendicularity App offers users the ability to perform perpendicularity measurements on a machine with a vertical spindle using an AliSensor Level, again with angle accuracy down to 0.001°. The perpendicularity of the horizontal surface of the working table and the rotation axis of the spindle is measured using a process with automatic calibration. Like the Spindle Parallelism App, the Spindle Perpendicularity App provides 3-D graphical guidance through each step of the measurement, and the angle result is displayed in the user's unit of choice.
- Alignment Supplies' ALiSENSOR Level features flatness measurement program app
- Alignment Supplies introduces Shaft Plumb and Shaft Level apps for the ALiSENSOR Level
- Alignment Supplies' AliSensor Level system brings geometric measurements to the iPad
- Alignment Supplies' Easy-Laser E710 wireless shaft alignment system offers Bluetooth operation
- All products »
- CAS DataLoggers' dataTaker DT82I Intelligent Industrial Data Logger features near-limitless sensor connection
- Omega Engineering's thermal imaging cameras make predictive maintenance simpler
- Iriss Platinum Series IR windows are clear polymer infrared windows
- Balmac's Model 555 Vibration Switch with Remote Accelerometer provides continuous vibration monitoring
- VSC's Protect Wireless provides remote machinery diagnostics and facility monitoring
- Siemens' Siplus CMS2000 condition monitoring system has inputs for vibration sensors
- All products »