Agilent Technologies' 100-MHz U1610A and 200-MHz U1620A oscilloscopes include a color VGA display
Agilent Technologies' 100-MHz U1610A and 200-MHz U1620A oscilloscopes include a color VGA display. With up to three viewing modes (indoor, outdoor and night vision), these instruments are designed to enable engineers to view signal waveforms by zooming in to capture glitches under all lighting conditions. The outdoor viewing mode, coupled with the 5.7-inch transflective display on these oscilloscopes, makes it possible to read waveforms even in bright sunlight.
Key measurement capabilities include a sampling rate of 1 or 2 GSa/sec and two safety-isolated input channels. Analysis capabilities include deep memory, 1,000-times zooming, and dual zoom windows for overview and detailed displays.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block meets UL 943C Class C and Class D requirements
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- Dialight's power supply technology will debut on LED High Bay products
- Rig-a-Lite's XP LED series luminaires are approved for use in hazardous areas
- All products »