Abanaki's TubeTastic! HC works in places where other skimmers can't
Abanaki's TubeTastic! HC is designed to work in places where other skimmers can't go, particularly on coolant sumps with little or no overhead access.
The TubeTastic! HC is engineered to mount to the side of virtually any machining center coolant sump. It can skim oil from chip conveyors or completely enclosed machining centers. Using an existing opening through a small access cutout, the unit's collector tube runs through the surface of the coolant to collect unwanted oils. The oil then flows out the discharge tube into any waste oil container for disposal.
This oil skimmer is capable of collecting up to 3.5 gallons of oil per hour and has a reach of up to 10 feet. The TubeTastic! HC features a fan-cooled, continuous-duty motor and standard collector tubes measuring from 36" to 120" reach. Units are available with a 110v or 220v, 1ph, 60Hz motor.
- Abanaki adds new technology to its groundwater remediation systems line
- Aerodyne's High-Tech Vacu-Valve is equipped with a replaceable silicone duck bill sleeve
- Abanaki's Discrete Security Oil Skimmer Groundwater Remediation Packages prevent oil skimmer tampering
- Abanaki's handheld refractometers and portable pH meters allow operators to measure coolant quality
- Abanaki's PetroXtractor belt skimmer is designed for groundwater remediation
- All products »
- Sprayon's LU207 Food Grade Synthetic Grease features high film strength and extreme pressure qualities
- Advance CS7000 is a fuel-cell-powered combination sweeper-scrubber
- Stonhard Stonclad GS flooring provides impact, abrasion and chemical resistance
- Clarke's Focus II Rider Scrubber with Boost keeps plants clean and green
- Bird-B-Gone's Bird-Off Clear Gel keeps birds away without harming them
- Exair's 110-Gallon Premium Heavy-Duty Dry Vac System cleans up abrasive materials at 82 dBA
- All products »