ACS Valves' Quick-Clean rotary airlock valves are designed for sanitary applications
ACS Valves' Quick-Clean Series rotary airlock valves are built to aid in regulatory standards and practices compliance, reduce cleaning and sanitizing time, and simplify inspection. This line of ACS cast stainless steel rotary airlock valves features the ACS RotorRail design that is engineered to enable full validation access to the rotor and all internal surfaces of the housing without disassembly of the endplate, or the concern for accurate rotor re-alignment during re-assembly. The stainless steel housings are CNC-machined to precise tolerances, and internal surfaces are polished to a No. 4 finish.
The inlet/outlet seal produced by the ACS Quick-Clean Series rotary airlock valve is achieved using the standard, ACS Valves, 8-vane rotor design. The ACS Valves 8-vane rotor design is built to eliminate excess pressure loss through the system, ensure upstream and downstream material management, and reduce process energy consumption. ACS Quick-Clean Series rotary airlock valves are available in 304 or 316 stainless steel, in sizes from 6 inches to 18 inches, with pressure differentials up to 20 PSIG, and temperature tolerance up to 750º F. Rotor configurations include: closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, Teflon-coated, and adjustable-tip. Adjustable rotor tips are available in stainless steel, hardened steel, or bronze. Interior surface coating options include tungsten and hard chrome.
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »