Abbco's green particulate absorbent products meet many requirements of recycled content
Abbco’s line of green particulate absorbent products is designed to meet many state and government agency requirements of recycled content.
- K-Sorb “Universal” Particulate is absorbent recycled cellulose used to absorb liquid spills in industrial settings. K-Sorb is a non-carcinogenic, low-dust alternative to clay-based absorbents and diatomite.
- Oil Hawg is a natural organic fiber that self remediates. It is made to restore a surface to acceptable levels for all plants and animals. Oil Hawg is infused with microbes and essential nutrients that are designed to enhance bioremediation in hydrocarbon-based spills on land or water.
- Abbco’s “Natural” Oil Only Boom is 95% recycled cellulose that rejects water and is built to provide a higher capacity of absorbency over Polypropylene Boom. It comes with steel nickel plated snaps, UV-resistant polyester netting, high tensile strength rope to help eliminate boom roll. Natural socks and pillows are also available.
- Knipex Cobra Quick Set pliers feature a built-in shifting mechanism
- Hougen Manufacturing's step drills feature increased penetration rates with less force
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- Scot's Tuff Hurricane II Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner is suitable for auto-scrubbers or parts washing
- Garland's White‑Knight Metal Primer is suitable for metal roofs
- All products »