Sullair's PristineFG synthetic food-grade lubricant is designed for rotary compressors
PristineFG food-grade lubricant for rotary compressors is a synthetic lubricant that is engineered to maintain food, beverage and pharmaceutical product quality.
Sullair’s PristineFG complies with current FDA and USDA H1 regulations. PristineFG has received Kosher and Halal approval and is certified by NSF International, Food Safety Services.
Sullair PristineFG has been formulated to provide lubrication at high and low temperature variations and under extreme conditions.
Sullair PristineFG is formulated to provide low volatility and non-foaming characteristics. PristineFG synthetic lubricant is engineered to be compatible with all components of a standard compressor system, regardless of manufacturer.
Phone: (219) 879-5451
- Sullair's V250S Single-Stage Rotary Screw Air Compressors offer a choice of three variable speed drive models
- Sullair's E900H Electric Portable Air Compressor is more cost efficient than diesel-driven compressors
- Sullair's S-energy Lubricated Rotary Screw Air Compressor is built for energy efficiency
- Sullair's Stationary Air Power System is designed to meet the demand for oil-free compressed air
- Sullair's SSRC Refrigerated Cycling Compressed Air Dryer reduces power consumption and saves energy costs
- All products »
- Sprayon's LU207 Food Grade Synthetic Grease features high film strength and extreme pressure qualities
- Advance CS7000 is a fuel-cell-powered combination sweeper-scrubber
- Stonhard Stonclad GS flooring provides impact, abrasion and chemical resistance
- Clarke's Focus II Rider Scrubber with Boost keeps plants clean and green
- Bird-B-Gone's Bird-Off Clear Gel keeps birds away without harming them
- Exair's 110-Gallon Premium Heavy-Duty Dry Vac System cleans up abrasive materials at 82 dBA
- All products »