Que Centre's customized facilities maintenance management software offers three modules
Que Centre’s Web-based, customized facilities maintenance management software offers three modules: work order, preventive maintenance and inventory tracking. The work order module allows users to create work orders, which can then be accessed and searched. The preventive maintenance module integrates preventive maintenance tasks into day-to-day operations. The inventory module is designed to track the use and quantities of maintenance consumables on hand.
The system comes preloaded with the customers’ data. Custom pull downs and fields, and the ability to match applications to actual workflow, are engineered to enable improved functionality.
Phone: (866) 934-6594
- Master Bond Steel Master 43HT helps repair damaged machine components
- Knipex Cobra Quick Set pliers feature a built-in shifting mechanism
- Hougen Manufacturing's step drills feature increased penetration rates with less force
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- Scot's Tuff Hurricane II Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner is suitable for auto-scrubbers or parts washing
- All products »