Maintenance Connection's Version 5.0 EAM/CMMS automates the generation and scheduling of a group of associated work orders defined for a common project
Maintenance Connection's Version 5.0 EAM/CMMS features a project plans module that automates the generation and scheduling of a group of associated work orders defined for a common project, allowing users to define dependencies between work orders if required. This feature is designed to allow organizations to define a project template for recurring projects and regenerate project plans whenever needed.
Reporting enhancements allow users to export reports directly to PDF. The exported PDF is automatically opened in a browser, allowing users to “Save” or “Print”. New options are available to create multi-series displays for charts.
The Work Order Module also offers new features, including customized printed work orders, a more flexible method for adding parts when closing a work order and an improved method for creating follow up work orders for failed tasks when closing a work order.
Version 5.0 includes several enhancements to the Purchase Order Module. A new approval process is available that allows users to define required approval levels based on the total amount of the purchase order. Users can define up to five different approval levels for each Repair Center. A new “Approval Status” section provides an indication of which levels have been approved, and which still need approval.
Maintenance Connection Inc.
- Zebra Technologies' Material Flow Wireless Replenishment Starter Kit provides real-time visibility on the plant floor
- Sologic's Causelink Enterprise RCA software application is designed for data mining, monitoring and reporting
- Fluke's MET/TEAM software offers automated calibration and asset management
- IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler V7.5.1 improves planning and scheduling
- eMaint X3 maintenance management software offers new enhancements
- MPulse Datalink Integration Adapter helps integrate ERP, MRP or accounting with your CMMS
- All products »