Flir's IRW-Series infrared inspection windows are designed to lower the hazards of electrical shock and arc flash
Flir's IRW-Series infrared inspection windows are designed to lower the hazards of electrical shock and arc flash. Three IR window sizes are available: 2 inches, 3 inches and 4 inches.
Only one hole is required to install Flir IR windows, and standard conduit knockout punch tools can be used. Flir’s PIRma-Lock system integrates an electrical locknut to install IR windows. Locknut teeth fasten the window to the inside of the panel cover, automatically grounding it as well. Flir IR Windows are certified by UL for Type 4/12 environments.
A permanently hinged cover secured by a thumbscrew is engineered to ensure one-handed operation while preventing mix-ups, loss or damage from drops associated with detachable covers. Broadband crystal lenses encased in aluminum frames permit infrared, visible, and fusion inspections, and enable the use of laser pointers and illumination during inspections.
- Flir's i-Series infrared cameras offer higher resolutions and wider field-of-view choices
- Flir's E30 thermal imaging camera delivers infrared diagnostics
- Flir's T620 and T640 thermal imagers feature a thermal sensitivity to <0.04° C
- Flir's E-series thermal imagers feature 76,800-pixel IR resolution
- Flir's i3 point-and-shoot infrared camera offers 60 x 60 pixel resolution
- All products »
- CAS DataLoggers' dataTaker DT82I Intelligent Industrial Data Logger features near-limitless sensor connection
- Omega Engineering's thermal imaging cameras make predictive maintenance simpler
- Iriss Platinum Series IR windows are clear polymer infrared windows
- Balmac's Model 555 Vibration Switch with Remote Accelerometer provides continuous vibration monitoring
- VSC's Protect Wireless provides remote machinery diagnostics and facility monitoring
- Siemens' Siplus CMS2000 condition monitoring system has inputs for vibration sensors
- All products »