Firestone's UltraPly self-adhered white TPO membrane features a factory-applied, hot melt adhesive
Firestone Building Products' UltraPly self-adhered white TPO membrane combines the flexibility of Firestone’s TPO membrane with a factory-applied, pressure-sensitive, hot melt adhesive on the backside of the membrane. The membrane’s flexibility is engineered to enhance the adhesion to approved substrates, resulting in a lay-flat application. The membrane also features heat welded seams.
Its poly release liner and packaging are designed to protect the rolls during handling and make it easy to remove prior to installation. With FM 1-90 and UL Class A ratings, the membrane is designed to meet or exceed the requirements of ASTM 6878 Standards.
Firestone Building Products Company
- Firestone's V-Force Vapor Barrier Membrane can be used as a self-adhered temporary roof
- Firestone's roofing accessories are engineered to enhance different roofing systems and substrates
- Firestone's UltraBlend Roofing System is a hybrid TPO/EPDM system
- Firestone's UltraWhite Modified Bitumen Cap Sheets made with roofing granules provide a cool roofing solution
- All products »
- Clarke's Focus II Rider Scrubber with Boost keeps plants clean and green
- Bird-B-Gone's Bird-Off Clear Gel keeps birds away without harming them
- Exair's 110-Gallon Premium Heavy-Duty Dry Vac System cleans up abrasive materials at 82 dBA
- Sprayon's LU205 Food Grade Chain Lubricant is a blend of renewable resource oils
- Bird-B-Gone's Sonic Shield frightens pests using sound and light
- Zoneworks' CE Series Compactor Enclosure covers compactors and dumpsters
- All products »