Firestone's V-Force Vapor Barrier Membrane can be used as a self-adhered temporary roof
Firestone Building Products' V-Force Vapor Barrier Membrane can be used as a vapor barrier and self-adhered temporary roof. V-Force membrane may be used over a variety of substrates, including concrete, plywood, DensDeck Prime roof board, exterior gypsum and other Firestone-approved substrates primed with V-Force solvent-based or water-based primer. V-Force membrane’s high tensile woven polyethylene surface is designed for the adhesion of Firestone insulation products above the barrier and adhesion to substrates below.
With its puncture and UV resistance, V-Force membrane also functions as a temporary roof. V-Force is UL and FM approved when used with approved assemblies and is recognized by the International Building Code as a Class l vapor retarder with a perm rating of 0.02.
Firestone Building Products Company
- Firestone's UltraPly self-adhered white TPO membrane features a factory-applied, hot melt adhesive
- Firestone's roofing accessories are engineered to enhance different roofing systems and substrates
- Firestone's UltraBlend Roofing System is a hybrid TPO/EPDM system
- Firestone's UltraWhite Modified Bitumen Cap Sheets made with roofing granules provide a cool roofing solution
- All products »
- Bird-B-Gone's Bird-Off Clear Gel keeps birds away without harming them
- Exair's 110-Gallon Premium Heavy-Duty Dry Vac System cleans up abrasive materials at 82 dBA
- Sprayon's LU205 Food Grade Chain Lubricant is a blend of renewable resource oils
- Bird-B-Gone's Sonic Shield frightens pests using sound and light
- Zoneworks' CE Series Compactor Enclosure covers compactors and dumpsters
- Abanaki adds new technology to its groundwater remediation systems line
- All products »