Emerson Process Management's 475 Field Communicator features an icon-based user interface
Emerson Process Management's 475 Field Communicator features an icon-based user interface that is designed to simplify the work of field maintenance technicians. The icon-based interface is engineered to function like popular consumer products with a touch screen for one-finger selection of various tasks.
Device Dashboards are now incorporated in the 475 Field Communicator. These interfaces are designed to provide an instant view of all essential information needed to evaluate, diagnose and configure a field device.
The ValveLink Mobile application uses the icon-based interface in an effort to simplify access to HART control valve data and is navigated with the flick, zoom in and zoom out capabilities. Diagnostic data can be viewed and stored in the 475 Field Communicator or uploaded to AMS Suite for additional evaluation.
The icon-based interface is pre-installed in 475 Field Communicators purchased since January 2011 and can be downloaded without charge by current users of 475 and 375 Field Communicators who hold Easy Upgrade licenses.
Emerson Process Management
Phone: (952) 828-3180
- Emerson's CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer helps improve vibration analysis
- Emerson's CSI 2125-IS Machinery Health Analyzer provides vibration data in hazardous areas
- Emerson collaborates with Beamex for integrated calibration accuracy solution
- Emerson Process Management's transmitters include the ability to communicate via the Modbus communications protocol
- Emerson Process Management's Micro Motion Elite High Capacity Coriolis meter is available in Super Duplex material
- Emerson Process Management's Rosemount 3051S Electronic Remote Sensor system uses two 3051S pressure sensors linked together electronically
- All products »
- igus' E2 Micro chain cable carriers are designed especially for restricted spaces
- Master Bond Steel Master 43HT helps repair damaged machine components
- Knipex Cobra Quick Set pliers feature a built-in shifting mechanism
- Hougen Manufacturing's step drills feature increased penetration rates with less force
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- All products »