Emerson Process Management's Daniel 3812 Liquid Ultrasonic Flow Meter is less sensitive to changes in the flow profile
Emerson Process Management's Daniel 3812 Liquid Ultrasonic Flow Meter is designed to be less sensitive to changes in the flow profile, solids or entrained air. The meter can be used to measure liquid products with an accuracy of ±0.3% and repeatability of ± 0.1%. The 3812 utilizes two mid-radius, parallel-plane measurement paths to reduce the influence of flow disturbances and offers.
Within the meter body are four non-wetted, intrinsically safe transducers that allow the meter to maintain accuracy over varying flow conditions. These transducers are field replaceable without the need to empty or depressurize the meter. The unobstructed ultrasonic flow tube with smooth surface finish is engineered to inhibit material build-up.
An integrated, predictive diagnostics package is designed to provide an intuitive view of meter health and status, allow operators access to real-time process conditions and address maintenance alarms before they lead to failure. The meter’s Ethernet compatibility enables multiple users to remotely monitor and verify process information. The Smart Wireless Thum adapter allows wireless access to flow meter diagnostics without the need for additional wiring.
Emerson Process Management
- Emerson's CSI 2125-IS Machinery Health Analyzer provides vibration data in hazardous areas
- Emerson collaborates with Beamex for integrated calibration accuracy solution
- Emerson Process Management's transmitters include the ability to communicate via the Modbus communications protocol
- Emerson Process Management's Micro Motion Elite High Capacity Coriolis meter is available in Super Duplex material
- Emerson Process Management's Rosemount 3051S Electronic Remote Sensor system uses two 3051S pressure sensors linked together electronically
- Emerson Process Management's Pump Health Monitoring solution helps users detect and predict problems
- All products »
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- Dwyer's IPFS insertion paddlewheel flow sensor is designed for high accuracy
- All products »