Beckson Manufacturing's Fixed View Ports allow users to look inside operating machinery
Designed to help users look inside operating machinery, Beckson Manufacturing offers clear Fixed View Ports. The ports also allow users to look into other areas and rooms, and they provide a protective covering over gauges and controls.
Cast-acrylic lenses are chemically bonded to the frame. The ports are available in five rectangular models, with 2-inch spigots to accommodate the mounting thickness of the application. The 8.5-inch circular version is available with a 1/2-inch spigot. The ports are installed with 10-24 pan-head screws, with CAD drawings available on request.
Phone: (203) 366-3644
- 3M's Peltor X earmuffs provide noise reduction up to 31 dB
- Allegro Industries' Liftbak provides ergonomic lifting support
- Magid's disposable respirators feature increased safety and comfort features
- 3M introduces five new lines of personal protective equipment
- 3M's SecureFit Protective Eyewear features pressure diffusion temple technology for improved safety
- Honeywell's Uvex AcoustiMaxx Stereo Bluetooth eyewear provides impact protection with hands-free communication
- All products »