IFH's mobile lubrication system provides storage and dispensing of lubricants
The IFH Group's mobile lubrication system provides storage and dispensing of lubricants, cutting oils, bearing oils, hydraulic fluids, transmission fluids and engine oils for plants requiring lubrication maintenance at multiple locations over a large area. It includes two 50-gallon and two 25-gallon steel containers with PVC sight gauges. Air-operated piston pumps on top of each container provide a 5:1 pumping ratio, while filters on the side of each container remove dirt or small particulates. A ball valve manifold attached to the compressor in the center of the system allows users to turn on one, two or all four of the pumps at any given time.
At the dispensing end, the system provides retractable hose reels with metered dispensing control handles to show how much fluid has been dispensed. A steel toolbox with cabinets is placed underneath the reels for storage of tools, greases, rags and whatever else is needed out in the plant.
Phone: (800) 435-7003
- Bird-B-Gone's Bird-Off Clear Gel keeps birds away without harming them
- Exair's 110-Gallon Premium Heavy-Duty Dry Vac System cleans up abrasive materials at 82 dBA
- Sprayon's LU205 Food Grade Chain Lubricant is a blend of renewable resource oils
- Bird-B-Gone's Sonic Shield frightens pests using sound and light
- Zoneworks' CE Series Compactor Enclosure covers compactors and dumpsters
- Abanaki adds new technology to its groundwater remediation systems line
- All products »