Universal Flow Monitors has added transmitters to its entire lubrication flowmeter line
Universal Flow Monitors has added transmitters to its entire lubrication flowmeter line. The three variable area lubrication meters in the line now have noncontact, magnetically coupled transmitters instead of potentiometers.
The three meters for circulating water and lubrication oil are the SN, MN and LL Series. The lube oil flowmeters are available with optional alarm switches for protecting machinery and minimizing downtime in event of flow failure.
The SN vane-style meters are designed for flows from 0.5 gallons per minute (GPM) to 20 GPM (2 LPM to 75 LPM). The full-scale readout accuracy is ±5%. The MN vane-style meters are designed for flows from 10-70 GPM (40-250 LPM). The full-scale accuracy readout is ±2%. The LL piston-style meters are designed for flows from 0.25 GPM to 20 GPM (1 LPM to 75 LPM). The full-scale readout accuracy is ±5%.
These meters can be used when local flow indication and mechanical flow switching or 4-20 mA transmitters are desired. The meters are individually calibrated for fluids with the viscosity specified by the customer. The SN and MN Series can be calibrated with a viscosity of 600 centistokes (2900 SSU). LL meters are calibrated for fluids with a viscosity of up to 300 centistokes (1475 SSU).
Universal Flow Monitors
Phone: (248) 542-9635
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding flowmeters run on alkaline batteries
- Universal Flow Monitors' SN Series variable area lubrication meters feature upgraded transmitters
- Universal Flow Monitors' P420 Series plastic flow rate transmitter has no moving parts
- All products »
- Molex Brad Direct-Link unmanaged switches are an on-machine Ethernet switch solution
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- All products »