Plast-O-Matic Valves' Series PRH-U pressure-reducing valve improves purity in a fused piping system
Plast-O-Matic Valves' Series PRH-U pressure-reducing valve is constructed of a machined Kynar 740 PVDF body and metal-ion-free EPDM seals to provide improved purity in a fused piping system. Plast-O-Matic uses a three-step cleaning process that includes a proprietary pre-assembly clean room treatment, a post-assembly hot and cold eight-hour rinse with deionized water, and a final class 100 clean and double-bag procedure.
Series PRH-U features a non-rising stem that is designed to minimize installation height. It also has a redesigned internal shaft; the smoother shape is engineered to help maximize flow capacity. All external fasteners are non-wetted and capped to prevent atmospheric corrosion.
Spigot-type bead-and-crevice-free pipe connections are standard in sizes 1/2 inch through three inches. Valves regulate downstream pressure from 10-125 psi, with maximum inlet pressure of 150 psi.
Phone: (973) 256-3000
- Plast-O-Matic's Series RVDT automatic valve provides pressure relief, backpressure control and anti-siphon protection
- Plast-O-Matic's electrically actuated polypro ball valve will automatically accept virtually any input power signal
- Plast-O-Matic's multiport selector valves are available in standard two-, three-, four- and five-way configurations with a variety of flow paths
- All products »
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »