ProSoft Technology's ProSoft i-View app transforms mobile devices into human machine interfaces
The ProSoft i-View is a mobile phone application for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch platforms that is designed to transform these devices into mobile human machine interfaces to enable real-time remote process control.
ProSoft i-View is designed to help control engineers remotely monitor and modify live data from programmable automation controllers (PAC) on an EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP/IP network. The app is engineered to create a secure cellular or 802.11 interface between the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch devices and the control system. For 802.11 plant-floor network access, the WiFi function of the phone can be utilized in conjunction with ProSoft Technology 802.11 Industrial Hotspot solutions. ProSoft i-View displays live process control values in stylized lists and includes user-established variance allowances with real-time alarms, including local notifications.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' R2 Series ultra-miniature photoelectric sensors fit in tight spaces
- Dwyer Instruments' PDWS Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Sensor features ruby jewels to reduce friction
- Red Lion's N-Tron NT24k Gigabit Ethernet switches handle challenging industrial environments
- NK Technologies' WRT Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver wirelessly transmits data over long distances
- Molex Brad Direct-Link unmanaged switches are an on-machine Ethernet switch solution
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- All products »