Grace Engineered Products' VoltageVision R-1VH/R1VL Medium Voltage Indicator increases electrical safety
Grace Engineered Products' VoltageVision R-1VH/R1VL Medium Voltage Indicator is designed to increase safety for workers performing mechanical or electrical maintenance on medium voltage equipment by helping to ensure isolation of electrical energy. The indicators are engineered to flash with enough illumination to allow safe viewing from outside the enclosure through an access or inferred window on a medium voltage starter, transformer, switchgear and other power distribution equipment.
Capacitive coupling between the medium voltage indicators and earth ground provide a means of completing the flashing circuit without a hardwired ground connection, which provides enough energy to flash the LEDs. Capacitive coupling also provides surge immunity and electrical installation integrity. The amount of energy transferred to the medium voltage indicator through capacitive coupling varies, and therefore determines its flash rate and intensity.
Grace Engineered Products
- Grace's Interactive Functioning Voltage Label allows personnel to verify the state of each electrical energy source feeding the enclosure with the panel doors closed
- Grace Engineered Products' VoltageVision R-3W flashes whenever hazardous voltage is present
- Grace Engineered Products' Active GracePort Ethernet switch was designed with electrical safety in mind
- Grace Engineered Products introduce UL-approved control panel utility receptacle
- All products »
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6–20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- Dialight's power supply technology will debut on LED High Bay products
- Rig-a-Lite's XP LED series luminaires are approved for use in hazardous areas
- Zero Surge's surge suppression products are certified for worst-case surge endurance
- All products »