Emerson Process Management expands its Fisher control valve series to include the NotchFlo DST valve and Fisher DST Trim
Emerson Process Management has expanded its line of Fisher dirty service control valve solutions to include the NotchFlo DST valve and Fisher DST Trim. With the expanded line, Emerson is able to provide specific solutions that both increase process availability and reduce maintenance costs for a range of severe service applications. The lineup offers improved cavitation control for applications known to contain entrained particulate that would damage standard trim components.
The Fisher NotchFlo DST valve is a multi-stage (three-, four- or six-stage) anti-cavitation valve available in Class 300 – 1500 Globe and Class 600 – 2500 Angle (NPS of 1-8) that can be used in severe service applications.
The Fisher DST Trim is a multi-stage (two-, three-, four-, five- or six-stage) anti-cavitation trim available in Class 300 – 2500 (NPS of 1-16). Both the NotchFlo and DST are frequently used in high pressure drop applications up to 4200 psi (290 bar).
Emerson Process Management
- Emerson's CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer helps improve vibration analysis
- Emerson's CSI 2125-IS Machinery Health Analyzer provides vibration data in hazardous areas
- Emerson collaborates with Beamex for integrated calibration accuracy solution
- Emerson Process Management's transmitters include the ability to communicate via the Modbus communications protocol
- Emerson Process Management's Micro Motion Elite High Capacity Coriolis meter is available in Super Duplex material
- Emerson Process Management's Rosemount 3051S Electronic Remote Sensor system uses two 3051S pressure sensors linked together electronically
- All products »
- Pepperl+Fuchs' R2 Series ultra-miniature photoelectric sensors fit in tight spaces
- Dwyer Instruments' PDWS Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Sensor features ruby jewels to reduce friction
- Red Lion's N-Tron NT24k Gigabit Ethernet switches handle challenging industrial environments
- NK Technologies' WRT Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver wirelessly transmits data over long distances
- Molex Brad Direct-Link unmanaged switches are an on-machine Ethernet switch solution
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- All products »