Adalet's HV4X and XHVX high-voltage termination enclosures are designed for explosion-proof/flameproof applications
Adalet's HV4X and XHVX series of high-voltage termination enclosures are designed for use in explosion-proof/flameproof and increased safety applications. The enclosures offer a variety of connection options and are designed to handle voltages up to 8kV and currents up to 500 amps.
The HV4X series of increased safety (Exe) high-voltage termination enclosures features a single-door style with clamped cover and is available in stainless steel 316L or 304. The 1 x 1 connection series is designed for shielded or unshielded cables up to 8kV at 500A, while the 2 x 2 connection series is designed for two parallel unshielded cables up to 2kV at 1kA total.
The XHVX series of high-voltage termination enclosures is designed for use in explosion-proof/flameproof applications. Using Adalet’s standard cast aluminum explosion-proof junction boxes, the XHVX enclosures include the same connection options as the HV4X enclosure and are approved for use in Division 1 and Zone 1 applications that require explosion-proof/flameproof ratings. XHVX enclosures carry an IP66 rating and are designed for high-voltage applications with maximum electrical ratings of 8kV and 1,000 amps.
- Adalet's stainless steel VC4X and VH4X enclosures carry IP66 rating
- Adalet's explosion-proof combination motor starter features modular, interchangeable trip blocks
- Adalet's Increased Safety operators and pilot devices are designed for use in control circuits
- Adalet's painted carbon steel enclosures provide protection for electrical controls, instruments and terminals
- Adalet's Peco explosion-proof flexible couplings are designed for hazardous locations
- All products »
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6–20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- Dialight's power supply technology will debut on LED High Bay products
- Rig-a-Lite's XP LED series luminaires are approved for use in hazardous areas
- Zero Surge's surge suppression products are certified for worst-case surge endurance
- All products »