NLB's 325 Series water jet pump units are convertible to 40,000 psi
NLB Corp. has extended the operating pressure range of its convertible NLB 325 Series water jet pump units to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar). These units can easily be converted in just 30 minutes to operate at 8,000 psi, 10,000 psi, 12,000 psi, 15,000 psi, 20,000 psi, 24,000 psi or 40,000 psi (552, 690, 828, 1,035, 1,380, 1,656, or 2,800 bar).
Current NLB 325 users do not have to buy a new unit, but can add the ultra-high pressure (UHP) capability with a simple kit. NLB's plunger pump design reduces wear, downtime and operating costs while simplifying maintenance.
The NLB 325 Series is available in 14 configurations to suit users' needs, with flows from 12 gpm to 74 gpm (45-279 lpm) and heavy-duty diesel engines of 365 hp or 400 hp (272-298 kW). All are trailer-mounted for portability, with four-wheel electric brakes and a DOT lighting package.
- NLB's Torrent 50 tank cleaning head delivers 3-D water jet action
- NLB's Typhoon 10 series self-rotating tube cleaning nozzles feature a maximum flow of 20 gpm
- NLB's 605 series of water jet pump units can convert to a variety of operating pressures
- NLB's semi-automated Saflex 2000 cleans tube bundles four times faster
- NLB's Rotating Line Moles offer users more than 40 choices to clean pipes and tubes with high-pressure water
- NLB's Saflex 3000 semi-automated water jet system has wireless remote controls
- All products »
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »