Spirax Sarco's MassTracker insertion turbine multi-variable flow meter reduces energy and operating costs
Spirax Sarco Inc. has introduced the MassTracker insertion turbine multi-variable flow meter. This versatile instrument combines measurement of mass or volumetric flow, density, temperature and pressure in one instrument.
Hot-tappability makes installation and service without process shutdown possible. The MassTracker produces a negligible pressure drop, reducing energy and operating costs.
The MassTracker low-mass rotor design is fabricated from one solid block of stainless steel, with no welded joints. There are six field-installable cartridges with different turbine pitches and NIST traceability. This field configuration versatility, plus a 25:1 turndown, enable the flow meter to match flow rate precisely.
The MassTracker flow computer incorporates all the “smarts” in a single housing for calculating and transmitting a true, density-compensated mass flow signal. Pending approvals include FM Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Classes II, III, Division 2, Groups F and G, NEMA 4X locations, ATEX and CE.
- Spirax Sarco's CS10 steam separator is designed for steam integrity
- Spirax Sarco's Pivotrol PTF4 pressure powered condensate pump covers a wide pressure range
- Spirax Sarco's RediHeat produces hot water within ±4° F of the set temperature
- Spirax Sarco's BTS7.1 stainless steel clean steam trap withstands corrosion from steam applications
- Spirax Sarco's VLM10 inline vortex flowmeter provides mass, volumetric and energy flow measurement
- Spirax Sarco's Steam DesignPro software helps users design and model HVAC steam systems
- All products »
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »