Stafford's Grip and Go shaft collar handle permits wrench-free adjustment
Stafford Manufacturing Corp. introduces a knurled handle that can convert virtually any shaft collar into a rapidly adjustable locating device without sacrificing holding power.
Stafford’s Grip and Go Handle is designed to replace a standard socket cap screw in a one-piece, two-piece and hinged shaft collar to permit wrench-free adjustment without sacrificing holding power. Featuring a knurled surface for simple hand-tightening, this handle is well suited for non-rotary application swhere there is a need for frequent repositioning along a shaft.
Available in steel, stainless steel and aluminum, Stafford’s Grip and Go Handle comes in sizes for replacing clamp screws ranging from 4-40 to 3/8-24 and metric from 3MX0.5 to 6MX1.0. A higher-torque style is also offered for added tightening leverage.
Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
- Stafford Manufacturing's Large Bore Shaft Collars feature bore sizes up to 14 inches I.D.
- Stafford Manufacturing's Clamp-Type Shaft Collars feature a smooth bore to evenly distribute holding power
- Stafford's Custom Flange Collars incorporate the Accu-Clamp clamping feature
- Stafford's TrueBalance Shaft Collars resolve out-of-balance conditions causing vibration in drive systems
- Stafford's Plastic Hinged Collars feature an integral hinge with a stainless steel clamping screw
- Stafford's Paintable Shaft Collars are machined from steel and coated with phosphate
- All products »
- Amacoil/Uhing RS8 drive runs on a threadless 8mm diameter shaft
- WS Hampshire's Ryertex S/T material can contain built-in lubricants
- U.S. Motors' Silver Bullet Stainless Steel Motor offers increased horsepower
- Siemens' Simogear geared motor is built for energy efficiency
- Baldor's Super White Washdown Duty motor can endure washdowns on a regular basis
- Metcar Grade M-58 is approved by FDA for food and pharmaceutical applications
- All products »