Hobart's IronMan 230 welder delivers a 30- to 250-amp output
Hobart Welding Products introduces the IronMan 230, a DC/CV, single-phase, MIG/FCAW welder that delivers a 30- to 250-amp output (60% at 175 amps). The IronMan 230 replaces Hobart’s IronMan 210 and 250, combining their features in a single unit suited for welding mild steel material ranging from 24 gauge to ½ inch. The welder can also be optimized for aluminum welding by connecting Hobart’s optional DP-3545-20 spool gun.
Additional features include two cable hangers mounted on the unit’s side to keep the power cord, MIG gun cable, work lead and welding hood organized and out of the way, and an on-board storage compartment for contact tips and nozzles. A built-in running gear/cylinder rack is standard equipment, allowing operators to move the unit around the shop or garage with ease.
Hobart Welding Products
- Hobart Welding Products' Handler 210MVP wire feed welder can use either 115 V or 230 V input power
- Hobart Welding Products has added four glove options to its line of personal safety products
- Hobart's DP 3545-20 Spool Gun is for optimized aluminum and other soft alloy wire welding
- Hobart's Champion Elite engine-driven welding generator allows operators to weld and work with auxiliary tools at the same time
- All products »
- Knipex Cobra Quick Set pliers feature a built-in shifting mechanism
- Hougen Manufacturing's step drills feature increased penetration rates with less force
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- Scot's Tuff Hurricane II Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner is suitable for auto-scrubbers or parts washing
- Garland's White‑Knight Metal Primer is suitable for metal roofs
- All products »