Ideal Industries' Auto-Lock tape measure allows electricians to measure overhead bends
Bending electrical conduit for overhead installation can be frustrating. It requires frequent measuring to assure the correct bend length, a job made all the more difficult by standard tape measures that have graphics on only one side — the wrong side for viewing overhead.
The Ideal Auto-Lock is different. Its one-inch wide blade has bold black numbers on both sides to eliminate the need to twist the tape by hand to read a measurement.
In addition, the 25-foot tape features the Ideal Auto-Lock system that automatically locks its blade into place when it's pulled out. This feature eliminates annoying snap-backs or the need to manually lock the blade with a push-button mechanism. Once finished, the user simply pushes the retrieval button to safely unlock and return the blade.
The Auto-Lock's high-visibility yellow casing is safeguarded from damaging knocks and falls by a thick, non-slip rubber boot. The boot also acts as a shock absorber for the blade tip when it is retrieved, prolonging its useful service life.
- Ideal Industries' HeatSeeker 160 thermal imaging camera delivers a higher resolution thermal image and a two-megapixel visual image
- Ideal Industries has added a suite of new features to its TightSight clamp meter
- Ideal Industries' Plant Facility Lockout/Tagout Kit helps plants avoid workplace injuries and unproductive downtime
- Ideal Industries' 61-797 Digital Insulation Meter tests insulation for signs of deterioration
- Ideal Industries' Twist-a-Nut 21-n-1 multi-bit screwdriver delivers 50% more torque
- Ideal Industries' Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer offers point-and-shoot temperature measuring
- All products »
- igus' E2 Micro chain cable carriers are designed especially for restricted spaces
- Master Bond Steel Master 43HT helps repair damaged machine components
- Knipex Cobra Quick Set pliers feature a built-in shifting mechanism
- Hougen Manufacturing's step drills feature increased penetration rates with less force
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- All products »