EasyHeat's HeatBank mats and cables convert "off-peak" electrical energy into a reservoir of radiant heat
By converting "off-peak" electrical energy into a reservoir of radiant heat stored within a building's foundation, EasyHeat's HeatBank mats and cables allow commercial and industrial businesses to lower their energy bills. Once stored, this uniform, non-drying heat radiates throughout the building during "peak" energy periods as a cost-saving, eco-friendly supplement to standard heating systems.
HeatBank cables and mats are placed into the sand bed beneath a building's concrete floor slabs. The rugged dual-conductor storage cable is UL Listed for earth thermal storage applications. Each heating zone requires an adjustable sensing thermostat to control floor temperature at an appropriate setting, and a pre-set thermostat to ensure heating cable temperature does not exceed design requirements. Nominal output of the cable is only 8W per foot.
- Mokon's Iceman Low Temperature chillers are available with lower operating temperatures
- Grieve's No. 1028 electric cabinet features shelves on rollers for easy access
- Grieve's No. 889 is a 350 ºF gas-heated walk-in oven
- TLV's P21S ver. C PowerDyne steam trap reduces blockage in copper tracing
- MacroAir's AirElite fan is designed for improved performance and quiet operation
- Cambridge's Wi-Fi EMS energy saving control system is designed for industrial space heating retrofit projects
- All products »