Stafford's Anodized Aluminum Shaft Collars for solar arrays are suitable for use in structural supports and drive systems
Stafford Manufacturing Corp. has unveiled a full line of anodized aluminum shaft collars that are well suited for structural and drive applications involved with positioning solar arrays.
Stafford Anodized Aluminum Shaft Collars for solar arrays are suitable for use in structural supports and drive systems requiring locators and stops. Featuring stainless steel screws, these lightweight and weather-resistant shaft collars are available in a range of configurations, including one- and two-piece and hinged styles with round, square and hex bores in sizes from 1/8 inch to 16 inches I.D.
Designed to meet a variety of specific OEM and construction requirements, Stafford Anodized Aluminum Shaft Collars for solar arrays can be modified with keyways, slots, cam surfaces, and special threads and features, such as steel targets for use with sensors. Shaft collars and couplings made from steel, stainless steel, various alloys and plastics are also offered.
Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
- Stafford Manufacturing's Large Bore Shaft Collars feature bore sizes up to 14 inches I.D.
- Stafford Manufacturing's Clamp-Type Shaft Collars feature a smooth bore to evenly distribute holding power
- Stafford's Custom Flange Collars incorporate the Accu-Clamp clamping feature
- Stafford's TrueBalance Shaft Collars resolve out-of-balance conditions causing vibration in drive systems
- Stafford's Plastic Hinged Collars feature an integral hinge with a stainless steel clamping screw
- Stafford's Paintable Shaft Collars are machined from steel and coated with phosphate
- All products »
- U.S. Motors' Silver Bullet Stainless Steel Motor offers increased horsepower
- Siemens' Simogear geared motor is built for energy efficiency
- Baldor's Super White Washdown Duty motor can endure washdowns on a regular basis
- Metcar Grade M-58 is approved by FDA for food and pharmaceutical applications
- AutomationDirect's SureGear PGA servo gear reducers offer accuracy and reliability
- ABB's ACS880 AC drives will be available as single drives, multidrives and drive modules
- All products »