Noshok's 800/850 Series Bleed Valves relieve process pressures trapped between a shut off valve and an instrument
Noshok 800/850 Series Bleed Valves provide a convenient means to relieve process pressures trapped between a shut off valve and an instrument.
The 800/850 Bleed Valves feature an integrated single-threaded body for insertion in a vent port. These Bleed Valves provide shutoff to a small bleed hole located on the side of the hex that vents the process media to the atmosphere. They also feature a body-to-bonnet, metal-to-metal seat below the bonnet threads, isolating them from the process media. The design incorporates a dovetail feature that supplements the body-to-bonnet, metal-to-metal seat, which extends the pressure range of the valve without restricting the flow.
These valves are available in electroless nickel-plated 12L14 steel, electropolished 316 stainless steel and 360 brass. All bleed valves are equipped with a Viton O-ring and Teflon backup ring below the stem threads to protect against corrosion and galling.
Their stem threads are rolled for greater strength and ease of operation, and they have a maximum pressure rating of 10,000 psi for steel and stainless models, and 6,000 psi for brass models. All Noshok valves are 100% helium leak tested to 1 x 10-4 ml/s for guaranteed performance and reliability.
- Noshok's 300 Series Brass Case Gauges are designed for identifying spikes in a system
- Noshok's 900 Series Gauges are engineered to endure pulsation, vibration and shock
- Noshok's 100 Series Gauges are available in vacuum and compound ranges through 15,000 psi
- Noshok's 640 Series Pressure Transducers with Serial Interface feature diffused semi-conductor and sputtered thin film technology
- Noshok's 800 Series Precision Test Gauges are designed to meet the specification of ASME Standard B40.1 Grade 3A
- Noshok's 800 Series Platinum Resistance Temperature Transmitter is available with the 1800 Series Attachable Loop Digital Indicator
- All products »
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »