Demag's DC-Pro Chain Hoist includes standard safety and performance features
The Demag DC-Pro Chain Hoist includes standard safety and performance features that allow users to increase performance, safety and productivity through reduced downtime, increased duty cycles, easy maintenance and improved ergonomics.
The DC-Pro features an extended service life of up to 1900 hours — a 20% improvement in comparison to conventional 2m FEM classified chain hoists. This results in increased time between service intervals and general overhauls. Many components are maintenance free for up to 10 years. These features allow the hoist to be more productive and result in lower operating costs.
Safety features include brakes that do not require adjustment and clutches that provide protection against overload and slippage. The brake-coupling system ensures that the load is held securely in position and cannot drop. The slip clutch monitor automatically shuts the hoist down if the slip clutch torque is exceeded, preventing the slip clutch from wearing out due to operator error.
The DC-Pro Chain Hoist is available in 275- to 11,000-pound capacities with two different control configurations: standard with a pendant control or as the DCM-Pro with Demag’s Manulift control pendant for safe and easy handling of loads with only one hand.
Demag Cranes and Components
- Nova FPU series dock seals provide positive foam seal and wiping action against truck sides
- Nova Lock and Load Truck Restraints reduce the risk of trailer separation accidents and improve dock safety
- Rite-Hite's Dok-Lok RHR-4000 Rotating Hook Restraint protects against trailer separation accidents
- Nova's NAS Series Premium Air Powered Dock Leveler features a low-maintenance design
- Nova's NHS Premium Hydraulic Dock Leveler features push-button operation for improved material handling
- Harrington Hoists' NER-FG Series food-grade electric chain hoists are built to handle material handling challenges
- All products »