Spectroline's Oil-Glo 40 fluorescent leak detection dye is formulated specifically for large industrial systems
Spectronics Corporation has introduced Oil-Glo 40, a versatile, oil-based fluorescent leak detection dye that is formulated specifically for large industrial systems.
This dye accurately pinpoints leaks in all synthetic- or petroleum-based fluid systems, including light-colored hydraulic fluid, very dark or intensely blue hydraulic and lubrication fluids, compressor oil, engine oil and gearbox oil.
Simply add the dye to any oil-based system and allow it to circulate for five to 10 minutes. Wherever there is a leak, the dye escapes with the system oil and remains at the site of all leaks. Scan the system with a Spectroline ultraviolet lamp and locate every fluid leak by its bright blue glow, which stands out from other leak detection dyes. Oil-Glo 40 can remain safely in the system for periodic re-checks — there’s no need to add more dye until the oil is changed.
- Hougen Manufacturing's step drills feature increased penetration rates with less force
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- Scot's Tuff Hurricane II Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner is suitable for auto-scrubbers or parts washing
- Garland's White‑Knight Metal Primer is suitable for metal roofs
- General's iBorescope allows users to view, capture and save images to an iPad or iPhone
- All products »