Moyno's 2000 HS system can pump filter cake further with higher volumetric efficiencies
The Moyno 2000 HS system can pump filter cake further with higher volumetric efficiencies than other progressing cavity pumps. Its twin-screw feeder supplies a constant, pressurized feed rate to the pump, resulting in a 100% pump cavity fill rate. The Moyno 2000 HS System features an integral hopper with a twin-screw auger feeder and specially designed progressing cavity pump that efficiently handles dewatered municipal sludge to over 50% solids.
The Moyno 2000 HS System combines high pump efficiency with low discharge pressure to provide improved performance in high solids sludge cake transfer. Compared to hydraulically driven, piston ram type pumps and open conveyors, the Moyno 2000 HS System requires lower capital investment, lower operating costs and less maintenance.
For application versatility, the Moyno 2000 HS System offers varying twin-screw feeder and hopper lengths to match wide feed areas from centrifuges and one- through three-meter belt filter presses. The twin-screw feeder and hopper length can be readily modified without changing the pump arrangement.
- Moyno's 1000 Close-coupled Positive Displacement Pump has a two-piece drive shaft
- Moyno's 2000 WA and WB close-coupled pumps are designed for lower pressure, lower flow applications
- Moyno's 2000 Model G3 Progressing Cavity Pump handles semi-dry, high solids content or caked substances
- Moyno's 500 Grinder Pumps combine a solids reduction unit with a progressing cavity pump
- Moyno's 2000 Progressing Cavity Pump features a gear joint for improved versatility
- Moyno's L-Frame Progressing Cavity Pumps are designed to handle a variety of applications
- All products »
- The testo 570 digital manifold helps analyze and maintain AC, heat pump and refrigeration systems
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- All products »