Bodine expands its line of Type-CG variable-speed AC inverter-duty and permanent magnet DC gearmotors
Bodine Electric Company has upgraded and expanded its Type-CG variable-speed AC inverter-duty and permanent magnet DC gearmotors.
The CG gearhead is paired with Bodine’s variable-speed electric motors: the 48R6, AC inverter-duty and 42A7 permanent magnet DC motors. This integral gearmotor design allows the CG to deliver up to 1,000 lb-in. of torque.
The CG gearmotor features a solid, aluminum-cast gearhousing. It can be face-mounted in virtually any position or mounted with a rigid base. Heavy-duty bearings and seals provide reliable operation and long life. Inside the gearhead three-stage, selectively hardened gearing and high-performance lubricant insure quiet operation and high output torque. DC accessory-ready models can be fitted with encoders, other feedback devices or brakes.
Bodine Electric Company
- Bodine Electric's WX gearhead is available with two 33A permanent magnet DC motors
- Bodine Electric Company's brushless DC gearmotor with WX gearhead produce up to 65% more torque than previous models
- Bodine Electric Company's WX gearhead is paired with a three-wire-reversible 34R frame AC induction motor
- All products »
- U.S. Motors' Silver Bullet Stainless Steel Motor offers increased horsepower
- Siemens' Simogear geared motor is built for energy efficiency
- Baldor's Super White Washdown Duty motor can endure washdowns on a regular basis
- Metcar Grade M-58 is approved by FDA for food and pharmaceutical applications
- AutomationDirect's SureGear PGA servo gear reducers offer accuracy and reliability
- ABB's ACS880 AC drives will be available as single drives, multidrives and drive modules
- All products »