Rockwell's FactoryTalk VantagePoint EMI software offers multiple manufacturing and business data sources
Rockwell Automation introduces FactoryTalk VantagePoint EMI business intelligence software for manufacturing. The FactoryTalk VantagePoint EMI software helps empower users at every level of an enterprise with information from Web-based dashboards and reports on key performance indicators from multiple manufacturing and business data sources. Manufacturers can better monitor and manage productivity in real time, and make more insightful decisions about business priorities, such as product quality, equipment utilization and global supply-chain management.
The FactoryTalk VantagePoint EMI software connects to multiple data sources — real-time, historical, relational and transactional — to create a single resource that can access, aggregate and correlate information via a Web browser. The application is based on a unified production model (UPM) that provides a unified view of seemingly disparate manufacturing data and gives a context for relationships among equipment, product, materials and people. The UPM organizes various manufacturing and enterprise data using commonly referenced business terms, like “equipment,” “batches” or “manufacturing lots.” Access to this information improves decision making for the manufacturing environment — from inventory to maintenance, quality to production all the way through the enterprise, including the supply chain.
The business intelligence software allows users to report data through a variety of tools, including Microsoft Excel, Trend and SAP Business Objects Dashboard Builder, and view it through the FactoryTalk VantagePoint software, Microsoft SharePoint and other portals.
The application can be used to address single or multiple manufacturing problems on one manufacturing line or across a global enterprise. In addition, the FactoryTalk VantagePoint EMI software can be used to address specific manufacturing needs, like downtime reporting, status tracking or control system reporting.
- Rockwell's Allen-Bradley SMC-50 smart motor controller offers advanced soft-starter functions
- Rockwell Automation's Allen-Bradley ControlLogix 24vdc I/O modules improve system response time
- Rockwell Automation's Allen-Bradley CompactLogix 5370 PACs are engineered to offer enhanced performance and motion capabilities
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk VantagePoint 4.0 software includes enhanced connectors, configuration and reporting tools
- Rockwell Automation has extended the reach of its PlantPAx process automation system to integrate critical rotating assets
- Rockwell Automation extends power range of its PowerFlex 755 AC drives to 900 kW/1350 Hp
- All products »
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- Dwyer's IPFS insertion paddlewheel flow sensor is designed for high accuracy
- All products »