Invensys' Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution enables improved asset reliability and lowers operating costs
Invensys Operations Management has announced availability of its Avantis.PRO 5.0 enterprise asset management (EAM) software for the process and manufacturing industries.
Driven by customer feedback, the latest version of the Avantis EAM solution improves productivity and includes tailorable screen views. The updated software also includes innovations in data-type awareness and reference controls, multi-column list controls, and maintenance entity value optimization.
The Avantis.PRO 5.0 solution augments the EAM functionality of its predecessor, but includes the architecture and infrastructure necessary for next-generation enterprise operations management. Built with Microsoft.NET and WinForms, and compliant with Microsoft User Interface standards, the software allows decision makers across the enterprise to personalize views and page,s and create real-time interfaces to the data they need. A Maintenance Map, for example, displays in real time the maintenance health status of the entire organization. Another new feature, a Contractor Management module, manages contractor expenses, prices and pricing rules, approval and reconciliation of invoices for both current and past projects to facilitate collaboration in tracking, estimating and negotiating contractor costs.
- Invensys' Foxboro PH12 Series electrochemical sensors measure pH and ORP
- Invensys' Foxboro PH12 Series of disposable pH sensors includes a polyetheretherketone-bodied sensor
- Mtelligence Condition Based Monitoring 2.0 helps bridge the information gap between operations and maintenance
- Invensys offers asset performance management solutions
- All products »
- Zebra Technologies' Material Flow Wireless Replenishment Starter Kit provides real-time visibility on the plant floor
- Sologic's Causelink Enterprise RCA software application is designed for data mining, monitoring and reporting
- Fluke's MET/TEAM software offers automated calibration and asset management
- IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler V7.5.1 improves planning and scheduling
- eMaint X3 maintenance management software offers new enhancements
- MPulse Datalink Integration Adapter helps integrate ERP, MRP or accounting with your CMMS
- All products »