Siemens' Plant Asset Management delivers low-cost, intelligent plant maintenance
Plant Asset Management from Siemens Industry Inc. delivers an economical way to immediately reap the benefits of intelligent plant maintenance with existing or new Simatic PCS 7 process control systems.
Plant Asset Management uses a combination of software, smart instrumentation and fieldbus communications to continuously monitor the critical plant assets, reducing the risk of failures while increasing equipment availability. Because Plant Asset Management was designed to integrate into the PCS 7 process control system, minimal engineering and configuration efforts are required.
PCS 7 plant asset management provides a comprehensive platform that includes all plant assets, such as valves, process instrumentation, computers, networking equipment, drives, motors, pumps and process control equipment.
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Siemens' Simogear geared motor is built for energy efficiency
- Siemens' Siplus CMS2000 condition monitoring system has inputs for vibration sensors
- Siemens' Simatic WinCC SCADA software is now a plant-wide information system
- Siemens' Simatic PCS 7 V8.0 process control system offers enhanced features
- Siemens' Simatic NET CP 343-1 Advanced and Simatic NET CP 443-1 enhance network security
- All products »
- Molex Brad Direct-Link unmanaged switches are an on-machine Ethernet switch solution
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- All products »