Meridium's SIS Management module manages the reliability, performance and compliance of critical systems
Process automation companies realize that assessing, designing, managing and maintaining safety instrumented systems (SIS) are critical to reliably and safely manufacturing products that otherwise would be hazardous to produce. Meridium’s SIS Management module addresses the need to maintain and manage the reliability, performance and compliance of these critical systems. The functions integrated into Meridium SIS Management are Safety Integrity Level (SIL) assessments, SIL validations, proof testing and reliability analyses. With the integration of these functions, a closed-loop process is achieved.
This application is based on international industry standards such as ISA 84/IEC 61511 and IEC 61508, and provides a means of defining the safety/protective instrumented functions, which are evaluated and assigned a Safety Integrity Level. The SIL can be assessed by risk matrix or Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA). With SIS Management, integrated with Meridium’s Hazards Analysis application, the safety instrumented function (SIF) definition development process and SIL assessment can be greatly accelerated by reducing the data entry process.
Meridium’s SIS Management application utilizes exida’s exSILentia SILver calculation engine, as well as its Safety Equipment Reliability Handbook (SERH) database. The inclusion of this SERH reliability data, as well as exida’s TUV-certified calculation engine, into Meridium SIS Management will provide users across the enterprise with a comprehensive, easy-to-use SIS life cycle management system.
- Zebra Technologies' Material Flow Wireless Replenishment Starter Kit provides real-time visibility on the plant floor
- Sologic's Causelink Enterprise RCA software application is designed for data mining, monitoring and reporting
- Fluke's MET/TEAM software offers automated calibration and asset management
- IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler V7.5.1 improves planning and scheduling
- eMaint X3 maintenance management software offers new enhancements
- MPulse Datalink Integration Adapter helps integrate ERP, MRP or accounting with your CMMS
- All products »