Autodesk's AutoCAD Plant 3D 2010 software brings 3-D modeling to plant design and engineering projects
Autodesk Inc. announces the availability of AutoCAD Plant 3D 2010, a software product that brings the benefits of model-based design to mainstream plant design projects. Purpose-built for the design, modeling and documentation of process plants, AutoCAD Plant 3D makes modern 3-D design more affordable and accessible to project teams of all sizes. Built on the AutoCAD platform, AutoCAD Plant 3D allows project teams to increase productivity, and improve accuracy and coordination of shared information.
The vast majority of plant design and engineering projects support the operation, maintenance and expansion of existing facilities. These projects are typically executed by small teams facing tight time and budget constraints. AutoCAD Plant 3D is tailor-made to increase the productivity of these teams by reducing setup time, facilitating straightforward information sharing and minimizing the impact of changing project information.
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- Scot's Tuff Hurricane II Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner is suitable for auto-scrubbers or parts washing
- Garland's White‑Knight Metal Primer is suitable for metal roofs
- General's iBorescope allows users to view, capture and save images to an iPad or iPhone
- AutomationDirect's Knipex pliers are available in a variety of styles
- All products »