SolaHD's GL Series of AC/DC single- and multi-switching power supplies cover power ratings from 25 to 500 watts
SolaHD has unveiled its GL Series of AC/DC single- and multi-switching power supplies covering power ratings from 25 to 500 watts. Designed for integration into OEM industrial, service, telecommunications, computing and medical equipment, GL power supplies are suitable for high-volume applications requiring reliability and a standardized IU chassis to allow faster, more flexible mounting for system designers.
All 13 models in the GL Series feature automatic overvoltage and overload protection to achieve smooth load distribution, along with built-in EMI filtering, full power at 50° C and universal input voltage without switches or jumpers. These power supplies demonstrate a Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) of more than 550,000 hours at full load and 25°C ambient conditions.
SolaHD GL power supplies can be specified with such features as supervisory outputs (5V/12V), an adjustable 4th output and single wire current share. Remote sensing in some models provides added stability at the terminal in the event voltage drops in the line between the supply and the load.
Covers and brackets are ordered separately. Each are designed for specific GL models to simply the process of mechanical integration into a system, while also giving an extra measure of electrical safety to service personnel.
Standard non-medical GL OEM power supplies carry a wide set of safety approvals, including EN60950, UL60950, CSA 22.2-234, FCC Class B for EMI/RFI and the CE Mark.
- SolaHD's S4KC Uninterruptible Power System incorporates on-line, double conversion features for industrial applications
- SolaHD's unshielded distribution transformers improve energy efficiency in commercial, institutional and industrial facilities
- SolaHD's SDU DIN Rail DC UP helps engineers avoid conversion inefficiencies
- All products »
- Amprobe's AM-500 Autoranging Digital Multimeter Series features models for HVAC and industrial applications
- Littelfuse's EL3100 Ground Fault Indication System protects operators from shock hazards
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block meets UL 943C Class C and Class D requirements
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- All products »