Rockwell Automation's Allen-Bradley FanMaster helps save energy without costly retrofits to your HVAC systems
The Allen-Bradley FanMaster energy saving package from Rockwell Automation allows users to convert a constant volume heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) air handler to variable air flow without changes to existing mechanical systems and controls.
Many HVAC systems use constant volume air-handling units with simple on/off controls. Upgrading a user’s constant volume air handler to variable flow allows the user to save energy by being able to control the speed of the fan.
Converting a constant flow HVAC system to a variable air flow system used to be a complex and costly task. With the FanMaster energy saving package, that is no longer the case with its integrated control — designed to deliver more energy savings at a fraction of the cost when compared to a traditional hardware retrofit conversion.
With the FanMaster energy saving calculator, a user can see their potential savings before installing the equipment. The web-based calculator uses geographic-specific calculations, giving the user confidence that their specific weather patterns have been leveraged.
- Rockwell's Allen-Bradley SMC-50 smart motor controller offers advanced soft-starter functions
- Rockwell Automation's Allen-Bradley ControlLogix 24vdc I/O modules improve system response time
- Rockwell Automation's Allen-Bradley CompactLogix 5370 PACs are engineered to offer enhanced performance and motion capabilities
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk VantagePoint 4.0 software includes enhanced connectors, configuration and reporting tools
- Rockwell Automation has extended the reach of its PlantPAx process automation system to integrate critical rotating assets
- Rockwell Automation extends power range of its PowerFlex 755 AC drives to 900 kW/1350 Hp
- All products »
- Grieve's No. 1028 electric cabinet features shelves on rollers for easy access
- Grieve's No. 889 is a 350 ºF gas-heated walk-in oven
- TLV's P21S ver. C PowerDyne steam trap reduces blockage in copper tracing
- MacroAir's AirElite fan is designed for improved performance and quiet operation
- Cambridge's Wi-Fi EMS energy saving control system is designed for industrial space heating retrofit projects
- TLV's LEX3N-TZ temperature control steam trap includes a built-in scale removal function
- All products »