PAS' Plant State Suite Version 6.3 offers comprehensive alarm and control-loop performance management
PAS announces the release of Plant State Suite Version 6.3. PlantState Suite offers comprehensive alarm and control-loop performance management, helping to improve plant safety, productivity and reliability.
New capabilities in PlantState Suite Version 6.3 provide detailed analysis of real-time alarming, including suppression of alarm floods, state-based alarming, alarm configuration auditing and enforcement, and shelved alarms. It also provides the ability to integrate alarms and events from multiple, disparate systems into a common real-time view. Interfaces to seven control systems make PlantState Suite available to more clients.
- Master Bond Steel Master 43HT helps repair damaged machine components
- Knipex Cobra Quick Set pliers feature a built-in shifting mechanism
- Hougen Manufacturing's step drills feature increased penetration rates with less force
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- Scot's Tuff Hurricane II Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner is suitable for auto-scrubbers or parts washing
- All products »