OMDEC's Spares Management Software Version 1.4 helps companies balance inventory costs
OMDEC's Spares Management Software helps companies balance inventory costs and assures that when a failure occurs, users are well prepared to respond in the expected timeframe.
This fifth release of SMS (v1.4) now includes “Cost Calculations” when dealing with non repairable spares, plus the choice to select between emergency replacement and downtime options without spares. In addition, the interface for entering basic data has been improved.
- Cost savings on critical spare parts
- Confidence that critical parts will be available when needed
- Planning for repairable and non repairable parts
- Programming and core calculations by the University of Toronto CBM lab
- SMS plans the inventory of parts required based on reliability and user-selected cost thresholds
- Users can change parameters and perform any number ‘what if’ scenarios to best fit their business, assets, supply time and reliability level desired
- Zebra Technologies' Material Flow Wireless Replenishment Starter Kit provides real-time visibility on the plant floor
- Sologic's Causelink Enterprise RCA software application is designed for data mining, monitoring and reporting
- Fluke's MET/TEAM software offers automated calibration and asset management
- IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler V7.5.1 improves planning and scheduling
- eMaint X3 maintenance management software offers new enhancements
- MPulse Datalink Integration Adapter helps integrate ERP, MRP or accounting with your CMMS
- All products »